Getting Started – Learn how you can get cash for your diabetic test strips
- ORGANIZE & SORT YOUR DIABETIC SUPPLIES
1) Gather all your diabetic test strips, lancets, and lancing pens.
2) Organize and separate by manufacturer, type (test strips, lancets. Lancing pens, etc.) and box size (25 –count 50-count, 100-count, 102-count etc.). Do not tear off the labels; break the seals or perforated box tops as many boxes are fragile. Make sure diabetic supplies expiration date is 10 months or greater.
Diabetic supplies that are 9 months or less will need management approval.
3) Carefully inspect your boxes to ensure they have not been opened, damaged or have any discoloration whatsoever.NOTE: Please do not tear off the labels as this can potentially damage boxes. Instead, with a soft, felt-tip marker, cross out your name and any other personal information from the label, if you feel uncomfortable sending your products with that information on them.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOXES WITH A BALL POINT PEN OR TEAR THE LABELS OFF. SHOULD YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY. USE A SHARPIE SOFT FELT-TIP MARKER ONLY.
- PRICE OUT ALL YOUR DIABETIC SUPPLIES & TELL US HOW YOU WANT TO BE PAID BY USING THE QUICK CASH CALCULATOR.
4) Next, click on our QUICK CASH CALCULATOR to calculate individual totals for all your items and to find out how much you will get paid (including shipping reimbursement) after receipt of your supplies to our receiving facility.
5) When printing, scroll down to the bottom of the invoice and be sure to print two (2) copies of this form – one for you to keep for your records and one to enclose with any items you ship to us.Note: If you are shipping your diabetic supplies to us, simply insert a printed copy of your totals from the Quick Cash Calculator Form.
NOTE: For small order items of 10 boxes or less, you have the option of printing out a Packing Slip Form that can be used and duplicated as needed. SIMPLY CLICK HERE to Print the form. It takes only a few minutes to complete the form and this print method serves as a backup in the event you are having difficulty with the Quick Cash Calculator.
- REQUEST PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL AND FINALIZE YOUR ORDER
6) As you prepare and finalize all the supplies, you decide if you want Test Strip Rescue to pick them up from you locally or simply ship them directly to our offices at the following address:
Rescue Test Strips
222 South Rainbow Blvd Ste 219
Las Vegas, NV 89145
REQUEST FREE PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL: To receive a free same day Pre-Paid Shipping Label, click the following Contact Page Link to select the box size you will need when shipping us your product.
When shipping your supplies always use bubble wrap or packing popcorn or some sort of protective material to protect your shipment while in transit.
Note: When you request a Pre-Paid Shipping Label, we will add you name to the shipper log so you will be able to track the package to our facility and also be notified when it’s delivered. Rescue Test Strips will process your order and send pay you within 24 hours of recieving and processing your order.
SHIPPING REIMBURSEMENT: Rescue Test Strips will reimburse your shipping costs upon receiving all your product in great condition to our receiving warehouse.
To get your supplies to us faster and therefore get your money to you faster, we recommend you send them via USPS (United States Postal Service) PRIORITY MAIL.
Note: When shipping your supplies to us, always ask the Post Office for a tracking number so you can confirm delivery. Tracking your order is easy. Simply visit our Home Page and click on Track Your Order to locate your package.
Please note: We do not handle, nor do we accept, diabetic equipment or supplies shipped from overseas. You can ship them to us from Quam and Puerto Rico.
Review our FAQ page for answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
Have more questions or need others answers, Call us toll free – 1-866-620-0053.